:the Composer: :the Composer:

It actually touched me

Very artistic. The animation was well done. The music was also good.

The way you presented this story was amazing in my opinion. This has left me speechless.

GOOD JOB!

My Magical Balloon My Magical Balloon

Pretty funny

Not bad. Wasn't expecting that. The animation was good.

all in all, good work.

What !? What !?

This made me laugh!

haha! something similar happened to me once. But I looked back and yeah the person was looking at the tv too!

Nice style of animation. Funny as I already said.

Good work.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

DUDE! THE BUTTONS!!!!

Ok the ideas weren't half bad... but you really need to work on your buttons.... you only made the text into buttons and that's a really wrong idea unless the text is like in size 20 or something.

N E except for that it's ok.

Alien Pyro (short) Alien Pyro (short)

Gave it a 0

Sorry dude.. I gave it a 0 cuz you don't have a story,it's way to short.....so yeah...but the graphics are good try a story and more time next time.

Military Tests Military Tests

13 huh?

Well... You do have talent! I really think that You could make something really good! And for this Flash well... It's not bad.

XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

Nce work

After watching all of the other movies in the series, I found a strong resemblence to a movie I once saw. It was called Whasango ( Or Volcano High for the english ver).... but your story is good!

F E A R F E A R

OMFG

Wow! You really got amazing animation skills... I can't wait for alien report... Nice work on FEAR

YOU_ARE_TEH_BANNED YOU_ARE_TEH_BANNED

LMAO

Damn that was funny.... it should've been longer though.

Sidney the Pirate Sidney the Pirate

Not bad

I found this movie funny... But you should put a Background... better drawings maybe... but it was sorta funny... again not bad

Wowbagger responds:

I think the plain style works, myself, but I'll get some more jokes in there,